Friday 24 October 2014

Memebox Yogurt Box overview and review

I recently received another memebox, I love this service so much! Memebox provides different types of boxes with Korean skincare, there are often codes floating around and promotions, it really pays to keep checking the site daily for offers and sales, there is a $5 off code at the bottom of this blog, I don't recieve anything if you use it, and it can only be used once per account.

On to the box, I've had this box so I've used a few things, so the will be a show and tell of some and a review of other items in the box. The first item that I have used and no longer have to show you is the Ettang Modeling Cup mask, this was so good that I've already ordered a load more in the sale, it is a one use cup but I reccomed halving the powder and using it twice because once is just too much for one face and once you mix it up you have to use it quickly. It turns into a rubber mask that peels off and the yogurt one left my face brighter smoother more even and softer, I loved it.

The second item I've used is the Purederm skin soft yogurt mask:


This is a large multiuse facemask that smells yummy, it didn't do anything amazing but it is plesent to use before a bath or shower.

The next item which we received two of and I've used one is the puresmile, fruity yogurt sheet mask: 


Now this smelt yummy!! And it did help to brighten and sooth my face. Lol I think I look so scary wearing this mask but it's so much fun!

We received a huge face cream, the Rappol Calming Cream I have not started using this, as is use one moisturiser at a time, shocking I know, but I use one until it finishes then open another, but this will last me forever, and I am so excited for a yogurt based face cream! 


Next - yes there are two more items, this was a great box! Next is the facial yogurt foam cleanser by happy bath, I have not used this yet, because generally I do the same with my cleansers as my moisturisers, but it seems like a generic face wash, I will use it next probably and see how it is:


Finally it a really fun item I can share with my boyfriend, it smells yummy, but I'll explain why it makes me laugh after you we the photo: 


Now as you can see this is a double lip balm, the lips are for me and the moustache is for my boyfriend,mine is a yummy smelling strawberry and his is a delicious yougurty smell, the only issue is his is pink too and he isn't really going to carry around SUCH a girly item even if it has yellow maoustaces on it! I guess we can use it at home, or I can use both, but a blue packaging might have been a better idea.

Overall I loved this box! If you want to take a look at memebox this is the link: http://us.memebox.com/memebox-global
Even though the prices are in $ they deliver to the UK!

And the Code for $5 off your order is: Q3IS 

Enjoy xx






No comments:

Post a Comment