Friday 24 October 2014

Hiaromax Vitamin Stick from Moisture Care Memebox

I love receiving my memebox I get to try out all different types of Korean skincare and my skin seems to love it! A few weeks ago I received the Moisture Care Memebox and I love all the items, but the stand out item to me was the Hiaromax Vitamin Care stick.


This lovely stick is a great size it it the size of most stick blushes, and it glides on without being sticky or greasy. I use this on my dry patches under my mouth and anywhere else on my face that is red or dry. It can also be use in the eye contour which is so good as most items like this can not be used, the tiny wrinkles under your eyes can often be caused by dryness and since I have been using this I have seen them smooth out which is amazing! 


I use this under my moisturiser at night, and unlike ever other product like this I've tried I have never experienced a break out from it. Usually I get little whiteheads when I use sticks or balms like this but even from the beginning if I didn't experience any breakouts.

If you are interested in finding out more about memebox check out their site http://us.memebox.com they deliver to the us as well! 










No comments:

Post a Comment