Tuesday 28 October 2014

Memebox Cooling Care box product review - intense ice sleeping pack

I received my memebox cooling care box a few months ago, and I have loved every item in it, my favourite was the intense ice sleeping pack:


It is by secret key and it's a mask you use before bed to add moisture to your skin. It is a gel like consistency and I really love it, it was wonderful to use over the summer to cool me down as some nights were really difficult to sleep because of the heat! This is what it looks like:


Well as you can see I have nearly used it up so I will show you on my finger:


It is gel like with a cool smell, I found it nice to use and I loved memebox advice to make sure you are asleep between 10pm and 2am because that is the best time, I agree with them. This is the first sleeping mask I've used and I will carry on using them, my skin is clearer, fresher and more moisturised because of this mask. I'm really glad I got to use it.

Enjoy xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment