Tuesday 28 October 2014

Memebox Luckybox #9 product review - Pore Control Powder

My first ever Memebox was the Luckybox #9 and I LOVED it! A host of great products to use for my skin and that is where my skin started looking and feeling better! I have very big pores and I was so glad to recieve the Skin House - Pore Control Powder serum:


Now the name is misleading it is actually a serum not a powder at all, but as it helps to close my pores it reducers oiliness and act like a powder, so I guess that is what they mean. This is what the product looks like:


As you can see it is a serum. It is quite runny, but not greasy at all and a tiny bit under makeup helps to control pores. I have used this most days under makeup and as you can see I still have lots left. It spdoesnt really have a smell, and does what it says on the bottle, it doesn't leave any residue so it is easy to wear under makeup, just wait about a minute or two before applying foundation, or anything over it. I love the pump action bottle and really everything about it! I really recommend it.

Enjoy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment