Saturday 25 October 2014

L.vida Nail stickers from My Fair Lady Memebox

Recently I got a beautiful memebox nail box, My Fair Lady, I received 4 beautiful nail polishes and one top coat. I also recieve 3 packs of nail stickers which I am so excited about! 


I was so excited to recieve these as I always wanted to try nail stickers and have only tried one other brand that was good but a bit difficult to smooth out. This is a kind of try it with me review, I'm going to apply some now to my nail and show you and let you know how it went, so here it goes:


Well as you can see I tried it, they are quite thick and they are stickers, they are not like nail polish like some other brands, I found it easy to apply to my nail, but it wouldn't stick to nail polish. I like the way it looks, bit as it is a sticker I'm not sure how long it will last on my nails.

You place the sticker on your nail and the file off the excess with the file included.

Overall I like these they are a cute design and fun I'm happy to use them 

Enjoy xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment