Friday 3 August 2012

Weight Loss Update 1 - This is not working :(

Hi :)

I weigh myself each Thursday or Friday as I am doing a weight loss channel on my YouTube page called 20Lbs in 8 Weeks (I will add links to my videos into this blog during the week too) - lol that is a joke at the moment - last week I lost 1lb and this week I have lost nothing :(

I am finding this really difficult so I have decided to only eat proteins and salads this week, with 2/3 fruit portions, sugar free jelly or a diet soft drink thrown in now and then for my sweet tooth.

This is what I had for dinner tonight:


It is a chicken salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and peppers, with a shredded chicken breast and to top it off Waitrose Low Fat Vinaigrette dressing which I love:

I love this dressing and I use 2 table spoons over my salads, but as I am going to do the salad thing this week I will stock up on this and find a couple other low fat options in different tastes.

I will do updates during the week, and next week when I weight in I will post my results.

Xx Happy Slimming xX


2 comments: