Thursday 2 August 2012

Weight Loss - Sugar Free Fruity Dessert to Satisfy a Sweet Tooth

I made a dessert for tonight, lol it's a very retro dessert, but it can help to satisfy a sweet tooth, and actually this mix of strawberries and banana can be a real mood booster :)

All you need is a punnet of strawberries, a banana and sugar free strawberry jelly.

Make the jelly and leave it to cool down, I recommend putting it in the fridge for 5 minutes after it has cooled down before adding the fruit. Slice the strawberries and bananas up and add them to the jelly, they should float on the top especially if you make them about .5 cm thick.





I made this in a big bowl as my family will eat it up tonight, but if you are alone or with a partner the divide everything into smaller bowls and it will keep better - you can even freeze it!

xx Happy Slimming and Gook Luck xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks so yummy I must try this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It satisfies my sweet cravings usually, and I just love strawberries and bananas together, even without the jelly xxxx

    ReplyDelete