Tuesday 9 December 2014

Volume up memebox review


I ordered my volume up box long before it was released and it is final,y here, there are some interesting things in it, I received the hip cream, from what I can see from the pictures goes on your bum, I would have preferred the bust cream but what can yo do about it. It's a nice cream with a nice smell and I will use it after doing my squats lol.



I also recieved a lip plumper that I am really pleased with I love lip plumper and this is a really nice one. It has such a nice minty smell.


Of course we received a volume mascara, the brush looks good in the photo but in not cracking this open just yet. 


I'm not sure what a glitter powder eye shadow is doing in this box, but I'm not a fan honestly.

Overall it was an interesting box, but it didn't contain any of the bee stinking skin pluming lux products I expected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment