Tuesday 9 December 2014

My cute wish list 4 - Memebox


I recently received my new Memebox and although I was apprehensive about it I have to say I love it! My cute wish list 4 isn't cute but it does have some great items! 

My favourite is the Pure Smile snail milk hand cream:






I love the smell it is amazing, the texture is perfect creamy not sticky and it makes my hand look beautiful and feel so so smooth!

I also really loved the Tony Moly Appletox, this is my first one and it smells divine! Honey is amazing with my skin, and as this is a thick consistency I use it as a night sleeping mask, and my skin looks and feels great in the morning.

The choosy lip mask is the first lip mask I've used, it was a good feeling and I couldn't eat for about half an hour which is never bad I felt my lips were smooth and plump after I used it.



I am currently using the Holika Holika pig nose black head steam starter every time I shower, I love that it heats up on my skin, and I actually feel like it is helping to keep my pores under control, I also love the packaging! 



So a box that I didn't think I would care for turned up a lot of nice gems, but still it's not cute! But with good items I guess I can live with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment