Saturday 12 April 2014

Birchbox UK April 2014 part 1

I love this months Birchbox, it's full of yummy stuff which is appropriate as it's based on delicious products. First I must say I love the new more Eco friendly packaging with the outer packaging reduced to the size of the box itself, good one BBX! Xx

Now on to the box:

The first is the Balm cosmetics 'how bout them apples':



This is such a cute item from a brand I love, plus did I mention the yummy (yes that word again) guy in the packaging, a nice universal colour I will probably use for my lips rather than cheeks, but warmer girls will look lovely with this on their cheeks, really cute and useful item.

Next up is RMK makeup base: 

I haven't used this product but I have used their cleansing balm and it's stunning it leave my skin so soft, so I can't wait to try this out from another great brand, nice size will last ages! 

Next up is the Color Club nail polish in Breakfast at....



No comments:

Post a Comment