Saturday 12 April 2014

Birchbox UK April 2014 part 2

Next up is Color Club Gala Gem in Breakfast at......


This is such a lovely color and the best thing is that we got to chose our colour from four available such a great personal touch I hope we are given this opportunity again.

Next item is Laura Mercier Body Soufflé in Cream Brûlée

Love the metallic packaging and such a rich sweet smell, I'm all about sweet smells so I love this so nice to get another Laura Mercier product I am very pleased

Next product is Yin Yang skin cleanser: 

I am all about getting skin care in my birchbox so I'm happy with the cleanser would have preferred the moisturiser which is also being sent out but it will be used and the flowers on the packaging are super cute too 

Finally the most yummy item Propercorn popcorn in coconut and vanilla: 






No comments:

Post a Comment